Here at Sioux Falls House Cleaning Services, We are continuously monitoring the situation with the coronavirus (COVID-19) and adjusting our operations to comply with local, state, and national regulations and mandates. Our number-one priority remains the safety of our customers. As a result, we’ve enacted the following measures designed to limit person-to-person contact while still providing our services (while possible):
- we wipe down door handles, steering wheels, and wear rubber gloves and booties.
- we are closing our office for the time being and operating remotely as of 3/21/2020.
- we do not allow cleaning technicians who show any sign of illness to work.
- we are doing everything possible to ensure the safety of our customers and employees.
- we are also offering a 20% discount to everyone to help alleviate financial distress.
COVID-19 is an evolving situation, and our management and ownership teams will adjust as the situation changes. We pledge to keep you up-to-date on any operational changes and how they might impact you. Be safe. Our thoughts are with those affected by COVID-19.
If you have any questions or concerns about COVID-19 that we are not answering here, please contact us through our Contact page.